Best Sellers 4-Pack **FREE 3-DAY PRIORITY SHIPPING***
Want to see what all the fuss is about? Try the best sellers 4-pack to try a variety of flavor profiles, at a great price! Gift box and recipes included!
CHRISTY'S CHILE LIME - Great to rim your cocktail glass, add a little pep to your favorite dishes, sprinkled on avocados, fruit and veggies, or as a rub on your favorite proteins and veggies, this Handcrafted Seasoning Blend is a winner
HOUSE- Great on all proteins, vegetables, and every popcorn, this is truly your EVERYTHING seasoning. (And the first created by Christy in 1999 in Culinary School.)INFLAMMATION BUSTER - Try this in your coffee, smoothies, protein shakes, oatmeal, mixed into nut butters, sprinkled on apples and pears and more!TASTE OF ARIZONA - Great on all proteins and vegetables, as a taco and fajita seasoning, we also love to combine it with some plain greek yogurt to create an outstanding dipping sauce!
ALL SEASONINGS ARE...
- Made with top- quality imported herbs and spices.
- Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Non-GMO, MSG Free, Sugar Free and Paleo Friendly.
- Have no added sodium, preservatives, coloring or flavors.
- Exclusive online recipes included in every purchase.
Skip that store bought stuff! Who knows what's actually lurking in there...besides extra sodium! In Culinary School I was known as "The Master of Seasoning," so it is with great joy that I am able to offer you these handcrafted seasoning blends, from my kitchen to yours.
Using only the finest imported herbs and spices, you can be assured that there are no artificial ingredients, and absolutely no additional sodium (please note that the House and Spice House contain Sea Salt).
A note about "clumping"...there are a few spices that naturally have a higher moisture content than other...(most chiles and paprika). This higher moisture content can lead to clumping, and mass-produced spice companies use "non-caking agents" such as calcium carbonate, magnesium carbonate calcium silicate and silicon dioxide, and are not required to put that on their ingredient label. I DO NOT use these in my spices. That being said, you may see clumps or hardening in a few of my blends that contain chili powder and paprika (Blackened, Cajun, Chili, Spicy House or Taco). Rest assured that they are totally ok and still taste delicious. If clumping or caking occurs, just simply break apart with a knife, fork, or your hands.
Be sure to store your Handcrafted Seasoning Blends in a cool, dry place. In a cupboard is ideal.
Best of the best!
I absolutely love all of these seasonings! This is a great way to get started switching over your current spices too! Highly recommend this starter pack. I use these weekly, some even daily! Love love love!
replace that well known version of chili lime with this!
1. How do you balance all the flavors in the house seasoning so you can TASTE all the flavors in the house seasoning? Idk. Christy figured it out so you don’t have to. Put this on EVERYTHING. 2. Never fret if your TJ’s is out of the cult fave, Chili Lime. You’ve got something better. 3. Taco Tuesday is better cuz you don’t need that seasoning packet of junk ingredients. Taste of Arizona should have a warnings: may cause you to have a margarita. 4. Recipe calls for cinnamon? Use Inflammation Booster. Need Nutmeg? Inflammation Booster. Put it in your coffee. Put it in your oatmeal. Put it in your smoothie. Carry it with you like Oprah carries her truffle salt wherever she goes. You’re welcome.
I have only tried 2 so far. Inflammation Buster in my coffee, and then the Arizona Blend. Was not sure if I would like it but we made breakfast potatoes and used it and it was so good. Can’t wait to try more.
So glad you love them!
Love these spice blends!
I’ve used the the Chili lime on bald chicken ******* and it was very yummy! Using Taste of Arizona in burgers tonight. Thank you TLC for a quality product with NO added junk!
These spices are good quality and great flavor!!! The inflammation buster taste great in my coffee. I used the house seasoning on fries and in sloppy joes. The The Chile lime and Taste of Arizona taste great on grilled chicken! The shipping was fast too!