Best Sellers 4-Pack **FREE 3-DAY PRIORITY SHIPPING***
CHRISTY'S CHILE LIME - Great to rim your cocktail glass, add a little pep to your favorite dishes, sprinkled on avocados, fruit and veggies, or as a rub on your favorite proteins and veggies, this Handcrafted Seasoning Blend is a winnerORIGINAL HOUSE- Great on all proteins, vegetables, and every popcorn, this is truly your EVERYTHING seasoning. (And the first created by Christy in 1999 in Culinary School.)INFLAMMATION BUSTER - Try this in your coffee, smoothies, protein shakes, oatmeal, mixed into nut butters, sprinkled on apples and pears and more!TASTE OF ARIZONA - Great on all proteins and vegetables, as a taco and fajita seasoning, we also love to combine it with some plain greek yogurt to create an outstanding dipping sauce!
ALL TINY LITTLE CHEF SEASONINGS ARE...
- Made with top- quality imported herbs and spices.
- Gluten-Free, Sugar-Free, Dairy-Free, Non-GMO, MSG Free
- Have no added sodium, flow agents, preservatives, coloring or flavors.
- Keto, Paleo, Carnivore, Whole30, IIFYM and FWTFL compliant
A note about "clumping"...there are a few spices that naturally have a higher moisture content than other...(all chile peppers and sea salt). This higher moisture content can lead to clumping, and mass-produced spice companies use "non-caking agents" such as calcium carbonate, magnesium carbonate calcium silicate, and silicon dioxide, and are not required to put that on their ingredient label. I DO NOT use these in my spices. That being said, you may see clumps or hardening in a few of my blends that contain chili powder and sea salt, rest assured that they are totally ok and still taste delicious. If clumping or caking occurs, just simply break apart with a knife, fork, or your hands.
Be sure to store your Handcrafted Seasoning Blends in a cool, dry place. In a cupboard is ideal.
I’ve enjoyed all of these and use them almost daily!!!
No sugars! Great tasting!
I put the inflammation buster seasoning on my butternut squash. It was wonderful. Thank you for making great seasoning that are healthy for every diet and everyone.
I absolutely love all of these seasonings! This is a great way to get started switching over your current spices too! Highly recommend this starter pack. I use these weekly, some even daily! Love love love!
1. How do you balance all the flavors in the house seasoning so you can TASTE all the flavors in the house seasoning? Idk. Christy figured it out so you don’t have to. Put this on EVERYTHING. 2. Never fret if your TJ’s is out of the cult fave, Chili Lime. You’ve got something better. 3. Taco Tuesday is better cuz you don’t need that seasoning packet of junk ingredients. Taste of Arizona should have a warnings: may cause you to have a margarita. 4. Recipe calls for cinnamon? Use Inflammation Booster. Need Nutmeg? Inflammation Booster. Put it in your coffee. Put it in your oatmeal. Put it in your smoothie. Carry it with you like Oprah carries her truffle salt wherever she goes. You’re welcome.